Grace Upon Grace
A formation course for spiritual directors in giving Spiritual Exercises
If you are a trained spiritual director who would like to further develop your spiritual direction skills in the area of giving the Spiritual Exercises from a 21st Century perspective, then this 12-month course is for you. Grace Upon Grace offers participants the opportunity to explore the Spiritual Exercises through a feminine and contemporary lens, using the arts, poetry. music and creativity in giving the Exercises.
The program is will be delivered on-line.
Participants will have made the Full Spiritual Exercises and have completed (or currently undertaking) a formation program in spiritual direction.
Three four-day intensives online:
– Graces of the Spiritual Exercises 25 – 28 February 2022 9.45 am – 4.15 pm
– Dynamic and Content of the Spiritual Exercises 27 – 30 May 2022 2021 9.45 am – 4.15 pm
– Unpacking the experience of giving the Spiritual Exercises: 28 – 31 March 2023 9.45 am – 4.15 pm
Supervised giving of the Spiritual Exercises:
– giving the Spiritual Exercises to two people
– attendance at six group supervision sessions
– attendance at 12 individual supervision sessions
Course Fees: $4,600 (AUD) (Plus individual supervision fees paid directly to your supervisor @$85 per session aprox. 16 sessions.)
Maximum participants: 4
For more information please contact Kardia
Applications close 30 November 2021.