Grace Upon Grace
A formation course for spiritual directors in giving Spiritual Exercises
If you are a trained spiritual director who would like to further develop your spiritual direction skills in the area of giving the Spiritual Exercises from a 21st Century perspective, then this 12-month course is for you. Grace Upon Grace offers participants the opportunity to explore the Spiritual Exercises through a feminine and contemporary lens, using the arts, poetry. music and creativity in giving the Exercises.
The program is will be delivered on-line.
Participants will have made the Full Spiritual Exercises and have completed (or currently undertaking) a formation program in spiritual direction.
Three four-day intensives online:
– Graces of the Spiritual Exercises 5 – 8 February 2021 9 am – 3.30 pm
– Dynamic and Content of the Spiritual Exercises 30 April – 3 May 2021 9 am – 3.30 pm
– Unpacking the experience of giving the Spiritual Exercises: 22 – 25 March 2022 9 am – 3.30 pm
Supervised giving of the Spiritual Exercises:
– giving the Spiritual Exercises to two people
– attendance at six group supervision sessions
– attendance at 12 individual supervision sessions
Course Fees: $3720 (AUD) (includes supervision fees)
Maximum participants: 8
For more information please contact Kardia
Applications close 30 November 2020.