Grace Upon Grace
A formation course for spiritual directors in giving Spiritual Exercises
If you are a trained spiritual director who would like to further develop your spiritual direction skills in the area of giving the Spiritual Exercises from a 21st Century perspective, then this 12-month course is for you. Grace Upon Grace offers participants the opportunity to explore the Spiritual Exercises through a feminine and contemporary lens, using the arts, poetry. music and creativity in giving the Exercises.
The program is designed to allow distance education with only two visits to Melbourne for intensives in April 2019 and March 2020.
Participants will have made the Full Spiritual Exercises and have completed (or currently undertaking) a formation program in spiritual direction.
Two five-day intensives at Kardia:
– dynamic and Content of the Spiritual Exercises: 1 – 5 April 2019; and
– unpacking the experience of giving the Spiritual Exercises: 23 – 27 March 2020
Supervised giving of the Spiritual Exercises:
– giving the Spiritual Exercises to two people
– attendance at six group supervision sessions
– attendance at 12 individual supervision sessions
Course Fees: $5300 (AUD) (includes supervision fees)
Maximum participants: 12
For more information please contact Kardia